Newbie stable uploads

I am a newbie and just downloaded the free version. I was using directnet drive to upload to my unlimited online storage. Problem was any large files if there was a slight glitch in the upload it would read that the drive was full and the upload could not be continued. I looked around and it looks like there are a lot of things that can guard against this. Like chunking files so you if something happens you can continue with the next chunk, or auto reattempts every so many seconds. Anyway I am wondering if there are any of these things with SmartFTP? Also if they are in the program to I need to set anything up? My upload speed isn't the fastest I think around 1mb/s. Files are only uploading around 100kb/s. I am not worried about how long they take. I just need them to upload and not fail.

I am a newbie and just downloaded the free version. I was using directnet drive to upload to my unlimited online storage. Problem was any large files if there was a slight glitch in the upload it would read that the drive was full and the upload could not be continued. I looked around and it looks like there are a lot of things that can guard against this. Like chunking files so you if something happens you can continue with the next chunk, or auto reattempts every so many seconds. Anyway I am wondering if there are any of these things with SmartFTP? Also if they are in the program to I need to set anything up? My upload speed isn't the fastest I think around 1mb/s. Files are only uploading around 100kb/s. I am not worried about how long they take. I just need them to upload and not fail.
Uhmm, use this formule to calculate how much seconds it wil take to upload files:
Size of File in KB's / Uploadspeed kb/s, in your chase 100 = Seconds that you need to wait

Uhmm, use this formule to calculate how much seconds it wil take to upload files:
Size of File in KB's / Uploadspeed kb/s, in your chase 100 = Seconds that you need to wait

????

I know how to calculate how long it takes to upload files. That isn't what I asked. I guess I should have asked if there is a max upload size for smartFTP. Am I limited to a 2gb file? It seems like my uploads keep restarting around 2gbs is that the max? Can I chunk my files so that I can get around the max file size if there is one?

There are no limits in SmartFTP. Please post the transfer log: Double click the file in the transfer queue.