Scheduling

I have my downloads scheduled between 2 AM and 7 AM to avoid being penalized by my satellite ISP. This is their unrestricted period. During my download last night, the downloads seemed to take place between 1 AM and 6 AM....it seems there was no adjustment for the recent change in day light savings time. Any ideas where or how to fix this, aside from just changing the scheduling period? Thanks

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

As far as I know the daylight saving is taken into account.

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

As far as I know the daylight saving is taken into account.

Here is the info you requested:

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
(Build 7600)

CPU Speed : 2600 MHz
Total Memory : 4087 MB
Free Memory : 1016 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1085.0
Time Stamp : 2010-03-12 19:36:15
Platform : x64
Unlicensed
Days in use : 25

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 8.0.7600.16385

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Thank you. Can you try to reproduce the problem again?

Just schedule 1 new transfer. Set the time to now + 1minute. Then see if it is processed within the next 1 minute.

I think the problem is with my satellite company. I checked again and they said times are posted in Eastern Time (I can see my actual downloads for each one hour period). I already tried what you suggested earlier in the day and it didn't download as scheduled. I think the problem is on their end so I'll just have to adjust my timing. Thanks for your help.