How to move contents but not delete folder

Hi.
I have set up a schedule transfer that does a "move" on the contents of a directory on the remote server to a local directory. It works fine and I can see it transferring the files then deleting from the remote servers. The problem is that it then tries to delete the remote folder itself. It fails because it doesn't have the rights to do so but then the child process continues to run, stopping the transfer running at its next scheduled time. How can I specifiy the move so that there is no attempt to delete the directory (only the files) Failing that (and not so elegant) how can I get the child tasks to time out so I can run the task again.
Thanks for any help M

Go to the transfer queue item properties. In this dialog go to the Advanced tab. Enable the "[x] Do not delete folder" option.

Go to the transfer queue item properties. In this dialog go to the Advanced tab. Enable the "[x] Do not delete folder" option.

Hi, I have the same issue in the latest version - the folder is being deleted as part of the move despite me going to advanced and setting the Keep Folder option to Yes.

I have an existing job that is set the same and this one does keep the folder - anything obvious I am missing?

PS I updated the app to the latest version this morning (October 3rd version I think) and am running remotely over a 3g connection so please don't ask me to update again!

Thanks,

James