Erratic Queue Behavior When Downloading

SmartFTP is doing a wonderful job for us so far, but we've stumbled on some perplexing behavior:

1. Monitor one folder to transfer to three separate sites
2. Drop three folders (e.g. A, B, C) into monitored folder, each containing fifty 100MB files.
3. During the transfer of folder B to one of the sites it stopped about a 1/3 of the way through the contents of that folder and continued onto folder C. Once folder C was done it returned to folder B and finished the remaining files in there. All the files in folder B are older than everything in folder C.

While not a show stopper I found this behavior odd and wanted to know if you could shed any light as to why this happened and if it is preventable? Just so you know we have 30 worker threads total, ten allocated to each site via bookmark preferences.

Thanks!

+- System -----------------------------

Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Server Enterprise Edition (full installation) 

(Build 7600)

CPU Speed           : 1861 MHz

Total Memory        : 12287 MB

Free Memory         : 10838 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------

Version             : 4.0.1063.0

Time Stamp          : 2009-10-31 20:55:55

Platform            : x64

Unlicensed

Days in use         : 0

+- Language ---------------------------

en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------

Version             : 8.0.7600.16385

+- Winsock ----------------------------

Winsock             : 2.2

Please install the latest version:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

I don't quite understand the problem. Are you monitoring the same folder 3 times with 3 different favorites?

And the problem is that the order SmartFTP uploads the files is not what you expect it to be?

Please install the latest version:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

I don't quite understand the problem. Are you monitoring the same folder 3 times with 3 different favorites?

And the problem is that the order SmartFTP uploads the files is not what you expect it to be?

Thanks Mat, I'll install the latest version and if the issue comes up again I'll let you know.