Does not upload files

I have recently started experiencing a strange problem with SmartFTP. When uploading edited files, the software displays "Pre-transfer", then "Connecting" in the "Status" field on the transfer queue, but then immediately "Retrying at xx:xx:xx" (30 seconds later than current time). After 30 seconds the same thing happens again and again. Downloading with teh transfer queue works fine, but with uploading it always goes into such infinite loop. I don't see any debug or error log where I could look up what's going on, so I am unable to diagnose this problem. Can you point me in the right direction?

Double click the file that is stuck in the transfer queue. Then post the log here.

I have double-clicked and viewed the FTP log, from there I was able to figure out what's going on. Thanks for pointing me where to get the log

@Michal, what was your error message? I'm getting a similar problem but the only error message I receive from SmartFTP is "Destination Connection Error". I have tried transferring in ACTIVE and PASSIVE mode but no luck. Also, I'm not editing on the server (as you are), but just trying to upload from my local machine. I get this same issue regardless of whether I'm overwriting an existing file or uploading a new one.

kevin:
1. Install the latest version of SmartFTP: https://www.smartftp.com/download
2. Remove the item from the transfer queue
3. Add the item again