SmartFTP Client questions

Hello!

I'm interested in SmartFTP as I'm in search for a new client which supports scripting. As SmartFTP has the best layout and much functionality I gave it a try. Sadly I've come to the conclusion that it's not so easy to handle or it's just a little bit to complicated for me
So here are some of my questions which hopefully get me right on track and give the proper functionality as I need it to be...

I have some FTP servers which only support 1 login at a time. Now when I want to transfer files the queue keeps retrying because it always wants to establish a new connection. How can I setup SmartFTP so that the current connection in the window is used for transfer?
On the other side I have servers which allow more connections. So I create a large transfer queue and it's working. But while this transfer is in process I need to download another file. This file is then added at the end of the queue! This is not the functionality I need. I have found that the workers can be increased for a server but that will only increase the transfer of the front queue and not get me that file in question.
Basically this is a design choice because there is only one transfer queue in SmartFTP. Can that somehow be changed through settings or is there another better solution?

Then I tried a transfer to another server and SmartFTP didn't show any information. Just "Server <-> Server". I know that this can't be calculated and there is no info supplied from the server but at least it could be based on the data from a transfer before?!

As a final question I'd like to know if I can try the scripting with the trial version?
This way I can better decide if this will work as expected.

Thanks for your suggestions. Hope they help as SmartFTP looks promising...

>1 connection limit
If you are forced to use servers which have a one connection limit you have to close the remote browser before your start the transfer queue.

>add to end of queue
This is by design and makes sense in our opinion. But you can always move the file to the top if you want to.

>scripting
Yes. Scripting is supported. Please take a look at the SDK and the FTP Library https://www.smartftp.com/ftplib

Regards,
Mat