Can't get into FTP

Hello

I've been having this problem since yesterday. Yesterday morning I could log in and everything was fine. I didn't make any changes, but since yesterday afternoon, when I try to open up FTP on my computer, a box pops up with the following message:

Your request cannot be completed because the service could not be found or did not respond. The service might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your network settings.

Once I finally get the box to disappear, FTP opens but I can't click on anything on the screen.

I have done a dns flush and cleared my cache just in case, but nothing seems to be working.

I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as to what may be wrong and what I need to do to fix it.

Many Thanks!

Please install the latest version from here:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

Please start Internet Explorer and see if you can connect to the internet using it.

Regards,
Mat

Can you please start Internet Explorer and then see if you can browser the Internet using IE?

Can you please start Internet Explorer and then see if you can browser the Internet using IE?

Sorry - I'm not very technologically savvy. Could you explain what you mean? I can open up my website in both firefox and ie. I can access the smartspt site with both of them as well. If here is another way you want me to open up the program, then I will do my best, but I don't quite understand what I'm meant to open in ie. I usually open up the program through my start menu and that's when I'm having the problem with the box popping up.

I apologise for my slowness, I'm just not clear on what I'm meant to be doing.

Excellent. Thank you very much! Everything is working now. I appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards
Gretchen

You are welcome ;-)