Server to server

Hallo,

Ik host zelf 2 servers met twee verschillende adressen via 1 verbinding. Als ik op afstand wil overzetten van de een naar de andere server lukt dat niet, de taak word in de transfer que gezet ik zie het bestand verschijnen aan de andere kant maar alleen de naam van het bestand het word niet feitelijk overgezet.

Overzetten in twee stappen 1 server naar harde schijf 2 harde schijf naar server gaat wil. Dank voor hulp.

Jaap

Server to server transfers (FXP) only work if the feature is enabled on both servers. By default the feature is disabled. I recommend you download the files to your computer first and then upload it to the other server.

Regards,
Mat

Server to server transfers (FXP) only work if the feature is enabled on both servers. By default the feature is disabled. I recommend you download the files to your computer first and then upload it to the other server.

Regards,
Mat
Hey Mat,

How do i enable this feature on a server ?
Do you have a tutorial or something, where i can look for it, because i'm intrested if this function will work when i will enable it on both servers..

Regards,
Turkdale

You need to have full control over both servers, then it depends on the FTP server software that is running on the server.