Вопрос по Home Edition

1. Есть ли в Home Edition возможность передачи файлов с одной папки ФТП в другую папку этого же ФТП, напрямую, как в Professional?
2. Что значит "1Y Maintenance", "2Y Maintenance" и т.д. на странице продажи программы на Softkey?

Спасибо за оперативный ответ!
По вопросу 2 понятно.
На вопрос 1 представленная ссылка не дала ответа. Если есть возможность, пожалуйста, осведомитесь у разработчика. Мне этот менеджер нужен только для передачи файлов между папками одного ФТП.

Я купил SmartFTP Home, билд 1024, через СофтКей за вебмани, лицензионный ключ взялся, теперь программа стала запускаться и видеть ФТП. Но при попытке переместить папку внутри ФТП (FXP) выдаётся ошибка: Unable to rename file or directory. А при переносе файлов не помещает задания в очередь!
Когда пользовался крэкнутой версией, она переносила! Я купил Смарт только для того чтобы переносить не только файлы, но и папки по ФТП, а она мне это делать не даёт!

Например надо перенести папку Xakep из /Library/Компьютерное/!Журналы/ в /Exchange/!Литература. Получается лог:
[00:22:50] RNFR /Library/Компьютерное/!Журналы/Xakep

[00:22:51] 350 File or directory exists, ready for destination name

[00:22:51] RNTO /Exchange/!Литература/Xakep

[00:22:51] 553 /Exchange/!Литература/Xakep: Unable to rename file or directory.
Из него видно, что он пытается найти папку Xakep в папке /Exchange/!Литература/, а ведь её ещё там нет, я как раз прогу и прошу туда её поместить.

Что делать?

It looks like a server problem to me. Please contact your web hosting provider or the server administrator for assistance.

Вряд ли это проблема ФТП-сервера. Я пробовал установить версию 1016, в ней та же проблема, тогда установил ещё более раннюю (1013 или 1012, точно не помню, я сейчас не дома) - в ней переносит! Так же всё переносилось до того как крэкнутая программа отказалась работать. Так что мне видится, похоже это проблема новых версий вашей программы.

Объясняю как я делаю. Я настроил прогу на два окна, слева и справа, на один и тот же ФТП. В одном путь /Library/Компьютерное/!Журналы, в другом /Exchange/!Литература. Папка Xakep находится в /Library/Компьютерное/!Журналы. Я выделяю эту папку, и нажимаю кнопку переноса (стрелка, находящаяся между окнами, там где кнопки копирования и переноса). В ответ - вышепоказанный лог.
Почему прога подаёт команду
RNTO /Exchange/!Литература/Xakep?
Я не силён в командах ФТП, но по логике должна же быть команда
RNTO /Exchange/!Литература
??
А второе,что меня удивляет, что это задание не уходит в очередь, а пытается выполниться без очереди. Хотя когда я вручную создал папку Xakep в /Exchange/!Литература, выделил файлы и послал на перенос, они перенеслись "влёт", а не как обычно долго (папки источника и назначения физически находятся на разных дисках ФТП).

Провел дальнейшие исследования. Чтобы не писать длинные имена папок, сделаем пример. Пусть надо перенести папку с файлами Х из папки А в папку В. Получится такой лог:

RNFR /А/Х
350 File or directory exists, ready for destination name
RNTO /В/Х
553 /В/Х: Unable to rename file or directory.

Ошибка 553 возникла потому что не оказалось папки Х в каталоге назначения.
Если сначала вручную создать папку Х в папке В, то после этого команда переноса сработает. Т.е. перед командой RNTO /В/Х недостаёт команды создания папки Х в папке В (а не так как я написал в предыдущем посте).
Также после переноса уже пустая папка Х не удалится в А. Придётся удалять вручную. Т.е. в конце недостаёт команды удаления папки Х в папке А.

Прошу ответить на поставленные вопросы и решить проблему.

You need to write your email in English if you would like our team to look at your problem.

I tried to write my messages in the English, with the aid of the translate services :)
Assume it is necessary to transfer the folder of the X with the files, from the folder A into the folder B, which are arranged on one FTP, but physically on the different disks.
I tune program to two windows, to the left and to the right, in one window I go in the folder A, in other into the folder B. The folder of the X is placed in A. I select the folder of the X, and I press the button of the transfer (pointer, which is been located between the windows, there where the button of copying and transfer).
Come out this log:

RNFR /A/X
350 File or directory exists, ready for destination name
RNTO /B/X
553 /B/X: Unable to rename file or directory.

I please to solve this problem with the program. Also itself I attempt to analyze error.
Error 553 arose because there are no folder X still in the catalog of designation.
If we first by hand create folder X in the folder B, then the command of transfer will operate after this. I.e. before the command RNTO /B/X is still necessary the command of the creation of folder X in the folder B.
Also after transfer the already empty folder X will not be removed in A automatically. Will have to remove by hand this folder. I.e. at the end is necessary the command of the removal of folder X in the folder A.

I refine the previous post (it already cannot be edited) - under the word transfer it is implied moving.

It's a server problem.

This short answer, without the explanations, is unconvincing. What you will say about the fact that in the old version of your program, build 1013, movement does operate normally, and task does become in the turn? But into 1024 tasks even it does not attempt to be placed in the turn.
Well, recently I will try on other FTP, from another computer, which is located on another network.

Today on the work I installed trial version of program and tried to move as I it described above. The same problem! Moreover, as I revealed, she is manifested when folder source and destination located on the different disks of FTP. But that problem does not appear when folders located on one disk. So that problem not in the server, but in your program, I please to correct!

P.S. In the list of themes, in the graph "Last action", I see "Last of Post by: mb" , but after visiting into the theme I do not for some reason see post itself, the last post I see my post.

Why you do not answer on the problem? Where the promised technical support to the licensed customer? I in detail described problem above, and if briefly, then program does not move folder, if folder-source and folder-destination are located physically on the different disks of FTP. And these are the problem not of server, but program. I please to correct this in the following version of SmartFTP.
--------------
Почему не отвечаете по проблеме? Где обещанная техническая поддержка лицензированному пользователю? Я подробно описал проблему выше, а если коротко, то программа не перемещает папку, если папка-источник и папка-приёмник находятся физически на разных дисках FTP. И это проблема не сервера, а программы. Прошу исправить это в следующей версии SmartFTP.

Your server does not support to move folders from one physical place to another. Some FTP servers do, yours doesn't.

As you can see in the log the error comes from the server. What do you expect SmartFTP to do differently?

Regards,
Mat

mb, thanks that you answered.
How FTP server must support the movement of folders from one physical disk to another? On the first server, where I encountered problem, stands Serv-U, one of the demoid programs. The second server, on whom I tried, I myself installed Serv-U. Then what of program-servers do support this displacement?
I said that if we previously create folder in the folder of destination, then the command of transfer operates. Therefore what to make - before the command RNTO /B/X to add the command of creation of the folder /B/X, and so for all subfolders of the folder X. And at the end algorithm - command of delete of the folder /A/X. Really so it is difficult to add these commands into the algorithm of movement? In any event, you, as programmers, could solve this, I think, simple task! So please, make it!

The problem cannot be solved this way. I don't know what FTP servers support the move operation from one physical disk to another but I think Gene6 does.

regards,
Mat

It is not solved by this method (than I doubt), so you will solve by other! I will not believe this task it is not decided. If folder can be created by hand, then this command can be put into the algorithm. Your command is not capable of solving this task? Most likely, you simply avoid to solve this problem, truth I do not understand why.
You see, even you, team which develops program on FTP, you make it difficult to say themselves, what of servers supports moveement between disks. It means, even if there are similar of server, then they are not extended. It means to eat large reason to realize displacement between the disks of FTP.
If you refuse, I will raise this question in any forum, where in essence English-language people associate, let they estimate the incapacity of your team to solve this (simple) task.

Sorry for the inaccurate translate. I correct a mistake:
"It means there is large reason to realize displacement between the disks of FTP."

I wait answer.

Почему не отвечаете, избегаете дальнейших обсуждений? Или я привожу неубедительные доводы? Не хватает аргументов для отмазок? Недостойно так поступать с лицензионным пользователем!
--------
Why do not answer, avoid the further discussions? Or I bring unconvincing proofs? There are no arguments for excuses? Unworthy so to act with the license user!

Alexandre, как ты думаешь, почему mb так поступает? Если не хочешь здесь отвечать (понятно почему), можешь в почту rsuan@bk.ru

After a consultation with the Gene6 developer I was told that Gene6 does not support rename/move between physical drives.

But I was also talking to the developer of raidenftpd and he assured me that raidenftpd supports this. In case anybody is interested to test it:
http://www.raidenftpd.com/en/

Regards,
Mat

Давно я здесь не был. Спасибо, Alexandre, что заступился.
Я удивляюсь упорству Mat. Вместо того, чтоб решить решаемую проблему, он предлагает другой фтп-сервер...