How Do I Get The Free Version Back?

I was using the Free Version for many years and was happy with it as it was...

I got an update notice, so I clicked on it and it upgraded my version to the new version, and at that time it switched to a 15 day trial of the new version that I was not told that it would do (which is not a fair thing to do), and now the trial is over and I have to pay for the new version which I did not really need and which I don't even like better then the older version... plus I can not afford to pay for the new version, so now I can not use anything.

Is there a way to get the copy of the older free version again?

Thanks!

I was using the Free Version for many years and was happy with it as it was...

I got an update notice, so I clicked on it and it upgraded my version to the new version, and at that time it switched to a 15 day trial of the new version that I was not told that it would do (which is not a fair thing to do), and now the trial is over and I have to pay for the new version which I did not really need and which I don't even like better then the older version... plus I can not afford to pay for the new version, so now I can not use anything.

Is there a way to get the copy of the older free version again?

Thanks!

I am having the same situation and having a tough time figuring everything out. To much information is too much. "KISS" is always the best. I don't mind paying for it if I could get to the screen to view the costs. Is there such a link. When I click on "buy Now" I gaet unable to view this blah blah blah.
Any help would be appreciated. mgfdundee@aol.com

The free version has been discontinued and is no longer offered.

You can configure the UI as simple as you want it to be.

Regards,
Mat

I know it was discontinued, I was hoping there was somewhere I could get it back again... because I can not/will not be able to pay for it and that's a shame, that they would trick me into upgrading to a version that I would have to pay for with out telling me... is just wrong! If I had known I would never have upgraded - I would have just kept using the version I had.

I don't know what configure the UI means, but if it means there is a way to not have to pay for the new version and I can get it back to the old version, I would like to hear about it.

Besides that, because of how I was tricked into the new paid version, I will actually never purchase anything from SmartFTP

Tricking people into something is never the right way to go - - - it creates bad will