Using Trial Version. "Do this for all conflict" does not work!

I used this FTP program back when it was free and when I had a website running. Now about 4 years later I am back and using it again. I have one thing that is driving me nuts!!! Every time I want to overwrite a file this window pops up asking me what I want to do. There is a box at the bottom that says "Do this for all conflict" so I tick this box and it doesn't help. No matter what ever time I want to overwrite a file this window comes up asking me what I want to do.

How do I stop this evil box from ruining my life!!!

P:S Since I am a customer who used this during the free days can I get my free version back?

Q: How to automatically use the file exist rules instead of the showing the file exist dialogs?
A: Go to the favorite settings. menu: Favorites -> Edit Favorites. Locate your favorite. Right-click on it then select Properties from the context menu. Then go to the Transfer -> File Exist dialog. Set the first option to Use Automatic Rules.
If you want to change the default behavior change the option in the default favorite: Go to the menu: Tools -> Settings. Then in the General -> Favorites dialog click on Edit button in the Default Favorite section.