host times out

im using smart ftp for the first time and attempting to upload to freehostia. I am able to connect and the files start to transfer. Then the connect stops and I get an error that host disconnected after 600 seconds. part of the files are on the host but several are missing. Is there a setting in smart ftp to resolve this or is this a host problem. Any help is appreciated thank you

Hello..

You can watch the transfer status of your files in the transfer queue window. Regardless of the "no transfer timeout" message in the Remote Browser log your transfers are not interrupted.

Regards,
Mat

Hello..

You can watch the transfer status of your files in the transfer queue window. Regardless if your Remote Browser says the server disconnected the transfers are not interrupted.

Regards,
Mat

yes I see all the files on my host but some files do not show any file size to them like they were notb transfered. This is my first file transfer maybe these files dont show a size thanks for your help. I'll keep reading my hosts help files

The files that have not been transferred to your server are stuck in the transfer queue. You can double click them to get the log. The log will tell you what went wrong.

Also if you haven't watched the upload tutorial I would recommend you to do so:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/howto

Regards,
Mat