A quand la traduction pour la 3.0.1021 ?

Bonjour ,

Y ' a t'il une traduction prévue pour la version actuelle ? (3.0 Build 1021.7)

Merci pour votre boulot

Dear Kick ..

The latest version has not been translated yet. I'm not sure if Jeremie is still interested to update the translation.

Regards,
Mat

Hello,

I'll update the french translation as soon as possible (for the current 3.0.1022 build).
I was far from my keyboard last month, sorry.
And please consider that I translate SmartFTP for free, each update of the translation takes me a few hours, so i can't perfectly follow the rhythm when there is a new major build every 2 weeks.

Regards,
Jérémie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Salut,

Je vais mettre à jour la traduction dès que possible (pour le build actuel, le 3.0.1022).
J'étais loin de mon clavier ce dernier mois, désolé.
Par ailleurs, merci de noter que je traduis SmartFTP gratuitement, chaque mise à jour de la traduction me prend quelques heures, du coup je ne peux pas suivre parfaitement le rythme quand il y a un nouveau build majeur toutes les 2 semaines.

Cordialement,
Jérémie

Hello Jérémie

We fully understand that and we appreciate your time and efforts you put into the translation.

Regards,
Mat

Thank you Mat

The french translation is now up-to-date.

Jérémie

Merci beaucoup ;-)

BTW: Did you get my email? If not can you contact us at localization@smartftp.com? Thank you.

You're welcome ;-)

I replied by mail.