your request.
Please contact the server administrator,
support@mijndomein.nl and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.
More information about this error may be available
in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
</body></html>

dan zie ik pma database niet goed en klik erop, dan zie ik dat madbello veranderd moet worden:

$cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb'] string
The name of the database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.

See the linked tabled infrastructure section in this document to see the benefits of this infrastructure, and for a quick way of creating this database and the needed tables.

If you are the only user of this phpMyAdmin installation, you can use your current database to store those special tables; in this case, just put your current database name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['pmadb']. For a multi-user installation, set this parameter to the name of your central database containing the linked-tables infrastructure.
$cfg['Servers'][$i]['bookmarktable'] string
Since release 2.2.0 phpMyAdmin allows users to bookmark queries. This can be useful for queries you often run.

To allow the usage of this functionality:

* set up pmadb and the linked-tables infrastructure
* enter the table name in $cfg['Servers'][$i]['bookmarktable']

kunt u mij daarmee helpen?
vr groeten
Liesbeth
Erik
zondag 17 aug '08 15:52
De foutmelding 500 Internal Server Error kan voortkomen uit de volgende oorzaken:

1. Het bestand is verkeerd geconfigureerd. Controleer de inhoud van het bestand op juistheid en of de correcte variabelen zijn ingevuld.
2. Het bestand is in de verkeerde mode op de server geplaatst.
.htaccess, .pl ,cgi en .php bestanden moeten in ASCII mode via FTP worden gemaakt en in ASCII mode op de server worden geplaatst. Ik verwijs hiervoor naar de handleiding van je FTP programma.
3. Het bestand heeft na het uploaden verkeerde bestandsrechten gekregen. Controleer of de rechten op 775 of 755 staan. Ik verwijs hiervoor naar de handleiding van je FTP programma.
4. Htaccess bestanden welke instellingen wijzigen kunnen een 500 server error geven. Mijndomein blokkeert het wijzigen van de server instellingen via een .htaccess bestand. U kunt .htacccess nog wel gebruiken voor beveiligen van afzonderlijke directories. Instellingen als Safe Mode en Registered Globals kunnen wij handmatig voor u aanpassen.

kan iemand mij helpen?

You get this error from your HTTP/Web server. Look in the web server log for details and conctact your web hosting provider for assistance.

Regards,
Mat