Remote Browser to Remote Browser

Kind of new to using SmartFTP.. actually kinda new to ftp period. I have transfered many files, web pages etc.. using ftp.. but now I am moving a website from one host to another.. and wondering, is it possible to transfer from one remote browser to another. I could transfer from remote to local.. then local to the new site.. but was hoping to go direct between the two.

I searched the forum and didn't really find any instructions on how to do this. Maybe everyone knows the answer and no help has been needed.. or maybe everyone knows it can't be done!

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Chuck

Use drag&drop from one remote browser to the other. But since most server administrator have FXP disabled this usually doesn't work. We recommend to download the files to your local computer and upload them to the other server.

Regards,
Mat

Use drag&drop from one remote browser to the other. But since most server administrator have FXP disabled this usually doesn't work. We recommend to download the files to your local computer and upload them to the other server.

Regards,
Mat

Thanks Mat..

I think you are correct.. about the server administrator not allowing the transfer. I was dragging and dropping files.. but each time the transfer failed. I am moving from YAHOO.. does anyone know if they block file transfers?

Yahoo doesn't allow FXP.

Regards,
Mat