Queueing question

I know there's been a lot of discussion about the new queue-only system, but I'd like some clarification on my particular situation:

My SmartFTP runs 24/7 uploading large image files to my backup server.
At the same time, I have multiple other servers that I need to upload small files to.

At the moment, the only way seems to be to add my small file to the queue, move it to the top, then either wait until the previous large file is finished, or add another worker, then reduce the number of workers again.
There HAS to be a simpler way - this current method makes me want to ditch SmartFTP!
Is there a way to run multiple instances of SmartFTP?

It's the same principle. Instead of creating a copy of the favorite set the number of workers in both existing favorites to 1. Then increase the number of workers in the transfer queue to 2.

It's the same principle. Instead of creating a copy of the favorite set the number of workers in both existing favorites to 1. Then increase the number of workers in the transfer queue to 2.

Perfect!

And in fact, I only need to set the number of workers in the first favorite to 1, as long as the number on the queue is higher. You might want to explain this better in the article, so you don't have to keep answering the same question again and again.

When you group items in the transfer queue, is there a way to minimize the group, or to have new items show up at the top? - it would make it easier of you could see the newest item actually transferring.

Thanks for the help!

Hello ...

I'm glad it worked out. I will modify the article to cover your situation as well.

I'm sorry but the groups cannot be minimized. We actually do not have much control over them other that we can assign a group to each item.

Regards,
Mat