Can't globally turn off "File Exists" check

As a developer who is constantly uploading over existing files, I want to globally turn off the "file exists" check and can't in the global Settings pane. Not having to wait for the conflict check is much better for me, and I've run into a lot of files that are the same size but actually different versions of the files . . . which sticks me with a prompt every time.

The closest workaround I've found would be to go into each favorite's settings (I have several hundred), set the automatic rules to nothing, and then set the default action to overwrite.

The File Exists menu has a "do this for all conflicts" checkbox, but it doesn't work and I'm assuming that it really means "do this for all conflicts in THIS OPERATION".

There has to be some way to turn this off at a global level . . . but I can't find it anywhere.

You can change the setting in the default favorite. To access the default favorite go to:
menu: Tools->Settings. Then go to General->Favorites dialog. And click on the Edit button at the bottom.

Regards,
Mat

You can change the setting in the default favorite. To access the default favorite go to:
menu: Tools->Settings. Then go to General->Favorites dialog. And click on the Edit button at the bottom.

Regards,
Mat

Mat,

Thanks for the quick reply; I never would've found it there. In fact, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as a default favorite. Once I changed that setting it worked like a charm.

Thanks also for all your hard work on this excellent pieice of software; I always recommend it to everyone I work with as it is by far the best I've used out of hundreds of FTP clients.