3.0 Transfer Que

I have always liked SmartFTP, particularly features like being able to have multiple connections open at once, and the keep alive feature. However, after upgrading to 3.0 I am sorry to say I am going to have to search for another FTP client. By forcing all transfers through the transfer que, I simply can't use SmartFTP to connect to many of the servers I normally access. This is due to the fact that by opening multiple connections on the same server (one for each file transfer) rather than using the original connection, all my transfers fail. This is due to the fact that each transfer requires a new connection, and each new connection for me requires a new login, and these servers require the use of a secure ID, which means the password changes every 30 seconds. SmartFTP doesn't accomode this kind of scenario because it assumes static passwords, and I now find my self now without a usable ftpclient. And sadly one that I really liked.

Goodbye SmartFTP, its was good while it lasted.

I came looking for a way to shut that off? There's really not? Is there a way to go back to the old install? My life is hell since my edit function is all haywire.