Also in 3.0.1013.0 remote directory doesn't expand

Hi,

as in 3.0.1012.xx, the remote directory does not expand although the option "Auto Expand Folders in Tree View" is activated:

What I would expect (and how it worked with 2.5) is:

Furthermore this version uses a mixture of German and English language settings: Before this version I used the German language settings, which I cannot choose within 3.0.1013, because there still aren't any new translations yet. So currently I'm using the English language setting.

Thus, I still receive a German pop-up when I transfer files to my FTP directory, where e.g. instead of "Copy and replace" it says "Kopieren und Ersetzen". Also some other words in SFTP are still German, like "Warteschlange" instead of "Transfer queue".

I would have expected that if only "English" is selectable, all texts should be English, shouldn't they?

One last question: could it be that as soon as an admin is convinced that his answer has solved a problem, there won't be any further answers anymore, even if the answer was maybe not completely correct and the problem still exists? I made that experience with my previous thread...

Cheers,
Michael

Hello ..

>Auto Expand
I can't reproduce the problem here (tested on Windows XP and Vista). Can you please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information"?

>Language mix up
This is definitively a bug we will fix. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,
Mat

I can't reproduce the problem here (tested on Windows XP and Vista). Can you please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information"?

Here it is:

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

CPU Speed : 2672 MHz
Total Memory : 2047 MB
Free Memory : 1251 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 3.0.1013.0
Time Stamp : 2008-04-12 06:42:54
Platform : x86
Unlicensed
Days in use : 371

+- Application DLL --------------------
sfFTPLib.dll : 1.5.12.44
sfFavorites.dll : 1.0.9.0
sfFavoritesShellExtension.dll : 1.0.1.9
sfTransferQueue.dll : 1.0.6.0
sfFTPShellExtension.dll : 1.0.4.0

+- Language ---------------------------
SmartFTP.exe : 3.0.1013.0

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 6.0.2900.2180

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

I hope this helps??
Thanks in advance,
Michael

>Auto Expand
The folders will only get auto expanded the first time you click on them. Subsequent clicks on them will not expand them (again). Maybe that's the reason you think it's not working?

Regards,
Mat

We have found and fixed the bug. It was only if the start folder was set. The bug fix will be incorporated into the next version ;-)

Please try the newest version:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

It fixes both problems you have reported (language mix + auto expand).

Regards,
Mat