Impossible to upload and program remains in memory upon close

Hi, since I 've downloaded SmartFTP 3.X, uploads don't work anymore (or they work very ocasionnaly for an unknown reason). SmartFTP 2.X used to worked just fine

Another big problem is that when I close SmartFTP, the program remains in memory ! So I have to skill the processus through the task manager.

I think it has to do with some incompatibilities with the Vista SP1 update. Although I can't confirm it because I installed SmartFTP 3.X after installing Windows Vista SP1.

SmartFTP version : 3.0.1012.6 (I'm a registered user)
System : Windows Vista SP1
Firewall : Zone Alarm (but it has nothing to do with it because even if I close my firewall the upload problem remains)

PS : Is it possible to download the 2.X versions of SmartFTP on this site ? They were awesome, stable, and easy to use. The Transfert queue system that you implemented in 3.X makes SmartFTP a much less userfriendly software imo

SYSTEM INFORMATION

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition
Service Pack 1 (Build 6001)

CPU Speed : 3000 MHz
Total Memory : 2047 MB
Free Memory : 1833 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 3.0.1012.6
Time Stamp : 2008-04-03 01:35:54
Platform : x86
Id : 400031019
Days in use : 237

+- Application DLL --------------------
sfFTPLib.dll : 1.5.12.38
sfFavorites.dll : 1.0.8.6
sfFavoritesShellExtension.dll : 1.0.1.9
sfTransferQueue.dll : 1.0.5.6
sfFTPShellExtension.dll : 1.0.3.6

+- Language ---------------------------
SmartFTP.exe : 3.0.1012.6

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 7.0.6001.18000

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

I have the same problem (Windows XP), SmartFTP stops working after it is left open for some hours.

Then I close it and it stays on Task Manager I have to manually end the process then I start again and it doesn't work right away, for some unknown reason it does not let me browse into any folder.
Then I close again and start then it works ok. The problem happens again if left open for some hours so I have to repeat the process. Once it even crashed.

I had already reported this in earlier versions but instead of fixing the bug it is now much worse...

Post detailed instrutions on how to reproduce the problem. This is the only way we can fix it.

It doesn't really help much to state that it doesn't work on your computer without providing any useful information.

Regards,
Mat