Very Disappointed with new build

I just downloaded the new build today but I have to say that as a long time user (2 or more years, can't remember using any other FTP) I am very disappointed. No that is wrong. I am EXTREMELY disappointed.

I liked the old build where I could double click to edit a file in SmartFTP, and notepad would come up and a window with the options Upload or Cancel. When I was finished editing my file, I clicked control+S and the file automatically uploaded.

This window is now gone, and when I double click I get a message telling me that the file is now in queue. Wow that is flipping great... What the hell does that mean? Anyways, I thought it was a replacement for the box that used to pop up, and notepad went ahead and opened. I edited the file for about 5 minutes, and when I clicked saved, I was astonished that the file saved LOCALLY on my computer but never actually uploaded itself.

That is just one of my many flaws that I have about this program. I am not very smart when it comes to using FTPs. I don't know why I need a queue, or what increased SHS protection is (or whatever)

I just want a program that is simple to use like the last FTP version. And by the looks of it, I am not the only one disappointed.

Please have the last build of SmartFTP available for download. This new program is clearly not for attracting basic users, but for more advanced. And by this I am sure you will lose a lot of customers.

I was actually thinking of purchasing a license so I don't have a message pop up at every start up but now, I don't think so. This new program is a huge turnoff.

You can purchase a license at:
https://www.smartftp.com/buy.php

and we will send you instructions on how to download and install the old version.

Regards,
SmartFTP

Thanks, but no thanks. I am not supporting your development anymore. I would have if you actually progressed in your latest build, but obviously it was a step backwards.