How to disable auto connect

I think that the auto connect to last server(s) should be disabled. Or maybe an option to disable it.

Hello ..

If you don't want to the Remote Browser windows to be restored go to the menu: Tools->Settings. Then in the Interface dialog change the "Restore" option.

If you want the Remote Browser to be restored but prevent SmartFTP from connecting you need to change the cache expiry settings in the menu: Tools->Settings Cache dialog. Set the cache to expire after x days instead after every session.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

If you don't want to the Remote Browser windows to be restored go to the menu: Tools->Settings. Then in the Interface dialog change the "Restore" option.

If you want the Remote Browser to be restored but prevent SmartFTP from connecting you need to change the cache expiry settings in the menu: Tools->Settings Cache dialog. Set the cache to expire after x days instead after every session.

Regards,
Mat

I checked my setting and the Tools->Settings-> Cache is set to "Enable cache every time the application is closed" and it does not automatically connect. Howver on another computer I have, I just installed it with upgrading the settings from 1.1 and it connets automaically every time I open the Smart FTP program and I do NOT want to auto-connect.

My Interface dialog is set to "Restore on start = Nothing". Maybe that is the difference?