Build 2008 and very buggy

SmartfTp used to work great for me until it received that infamous Runtime Error. That made me have to download the latest version and I have to say I'm very disappointed. Every since then it doesn't work properly. I absoutely HATE the way the transfer queue works now with the monitor files thing. All these files end up being in the queue and stay there even if you close out of the files. Then you have to manually delete them from the queue. Many times it won't update the file after you hit save and have to reopen the file from the browser window, make a change and hit save again. Very annoying.
It loses connection often if you leave it open for a long time to the point that it won't connect and you have to close the app and restart it. I never had to do that before when you edited one file at a time with older versions.
You should be able to turn that option off and not use the monitor file feature.
I also can't do a server to server transfer without it crashing and getting an error and closing the application, asking if I want to send the error to Micro$oft. I wished it worked the way it did or that you get a choice of how the queue works. I don't really like using it much anymore and it used to be the only thing I used.

Maybe somene else knows different or knows of some settings because I can't find any.

Hello ..

If you want us to look at the problems you are having you need to provide a couple of more information. For example:
- What version of SmartFTP are you using? Menu: Help->About "System Information"
- Create a bug report for each problem you are having and provide step by step description on how to reproduce them.

Without this information it's unlikely that somebody will even look at your problems.

Thank you
Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

If you want us to look at the problems you are having you need to provide a couple of more information. For example:
- What version of SmartFTP are you using? Menu: Help->About "System Information"
- Create a bug report for each problem you are having and provide step by step description on how to reproduce them.

Without this information it's unlikely that somebody will even look at your problems.

Thank you
Regards,
Mat

Posted a bug report.