cache directory for remote edit files

When I remote edit files, they're always saved to the root of my Documents directory. Can I configure where they get edited from? I'd much prefer to put them in my directory tree on a per-server basis. These are essentially locally cached temporary files -- they really clutter up the Documents root.

I would have thought that setting the Local Folder in the favorites properties would do the trick, but it doesn't seem to.

Thanks,

g.

Hello ..

The local files are saved into the temporary folder on your computer. You cannot specify the folder at this time.

Maybe you want to download the files to your computer first and then monitor them using the transfer queue. This way they will be uploaded after every change and you still have a local copy on your computer.

Regards,
Mat

The local files are saved into the temporary folder on your computer. You cannot specify the folder at this time.

Except, they're not. The temp folder would be great -- they're actually in the root of my Documents folder, as I mentioned.

g.

Any news on this topic?

I have a very small drive for my windows folder because of my small solid state disk. Therefor I would like to set the cache to be somewhere else than in the default documents folder.
Also because the solid state disks gets slower the more information is written to it. Regardless of it beeing deleted later.

So is it possible to change the default cache folder?

Kind regards

Change the Windows temporary directory of your user account. Microsoft support can help you with that.