The SmartFTP forums have grown tremendously over the last years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community.;;In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here.;;General Rules
- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. Please wait at least 1 business day.
- We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate SmartFTP community standards. The SmartFTP team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
- Recommending or encouraging other members to use products from competitors is not welcome.
- Please do not contact the forum administrators through the PM (Private Message) system.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.