I have a problem with the newer version

Okay, Im using the newest version of Smart FTP and when I use it, it puts these little frames on the bottom of each page of mine and eventually deletes all the content except the frame. I have full back up of each site i have hosted and im sick of having to reupload everything because of these frames.

is there a way someone can send me an older version of Smart FTP or help me with my problem?

Hello ..

The problem might be in the source code (HTML/CSS) of your page because SmartFTP does not change any data it transmits to the server.

Unfortunately we cannot support old versions of our products for unlicensed users.

Regards,
Mat

No, im pretty sure my pages don't have anything to do with the frames on each page. Ive always been using smart ftp and this has never happened to me before.

It could be that Im sometimes switching FTP programs because of these frames, but i dont really know.

No, im pretty sure my pages don't have anything to do with the frames on each page. Ive always been using smart ftp and this has never happened to me before.

It could be that Im sometimes switching FTP programs because of these frames, but i dont really know.

your server has been hacked, and there is a script or rootkit that is adding html IFRAME content to all pages.

You may want to switch hosts before you think of switching FTP programs

try with CuteFTP, GoZilla or even the plain FTP client that comes with windows ( start, run, cmd, FTP <enter>)

you will notice the same result

Im sorry, i dont mean to be arguing with you guys or anything, but i asked both my hosts and they havent had similar problems with other sites they host, I can ask again though.

do you think that maybe getting my password changed would do any good?