Transfer Issues

Hello,

I am having trouble transferring files from my Local Browser to my Remote Browser. Every time I hover over my Remote Browser the cursor comes up as an hourglass, like it is loading. However, nothing seems to be loading on the program. When I also try clicking on the folder in my Remote Browser to highlight it, it doesn't work. And when I try transferring a file, it doesn't work at all.

Can someone please help me resolve this problem?

-Katrina

katrina as far as i know the better procedure is to drag the item you want to upload from the local browser (or windows explorer) to the temporary queue; from this one to the right hand side window of the remote browser, that is, to the folder in which you want to upload your file; then you go to the transfer queue and click on the blue arrow (forth from left) to start the transfer if it has not started by itself.

your procedure, to drag the file directly into the remote location, will in the end result in the transfer - but in the meantime it monopolises the client and you can't do anything with it, not line up other transfers, nor check on the progress of your trabsfer (although you can open another instance of the client and check from there).

hope it help!

katrina as far as i know the better procedure is to drag the item you want to upload from the local browser (or windows explorer) to the temporary queue; from this one to the right hand side window of the remote browser, that is, to the folder in which you want to upload your file; then you go to the transfer queue and click on the blue arrow (forth from left) to start the transfer if it has not started by itself.

your procedure, to drag the file directly into the remote location, will in the end result in the transfer - but in the meantime it monopolises the client and you can't do anything with it, not line up other transfers, nor check on the progress of your trabsfer (although you can open another instance of the client and check from there).

hope it help!

The problem is that it will not let me drag and drop anything into the Remote Browser. I don't know if this is maybe because I do not have any folders in it.