suddenly stopped up/downloading?

hi. installed SmartFTP a week or so ago and have been ultra impressed until tonight when it suddenly just stopped any transfers. i press the button or drag and drop and although the button clicks, the program is connected etc, just nothing happens.

no file transfer, no error messages, just no action at all?

any ideas? im halfway thro a college project and needing it working fairly urgently

hi. installed SmartFTP a week or so ago and have been ultra impressed until tonight when it suddenly just stopped any transfers. i press the button or drag and drop and although the button clicks, the program is connected etc, just nothing happens.

no file transfer, no error messages, just no action at all?

any ideas? im halfway thro a college project and needing it working fairly urgently

no one? otherwise its back to trusty old coreFTP i suppose.

Your transfers are probably queued in the Transfer Queue.

Regards,
SmartFTP

Your transfers are probably queued in the Transfer Queue.

Regards,
SmartFTP

nope. restarting, uninstalling reinstalling, all the usual stuff and its just completely unresponsive. it logs in ok, but just does nothing when you try to transfer files.

is there a function whereby it stops working after seven days (thats what it was, worked perfectly up till then) if maybe i accidentally registered as commercial rather than domestic use or something?

otherwise am baffled.