drag&drop to local

HI,

another little cavet since i upgraded... I used to drag&drop from remote to local and it would go to the queue with the download dir as being the one i dragged it to in local pane. Right now if i do that it sticks it in the default download folder

so what I want is..

local: G:\uploads
remote: .....

default: d:\xxxxx

when i drag from remote to local, i want it to go to queue (which it does) but i want the download to go to the folder in local and not go to default. It used to do that until i upgraded

I'm unable to reproduce the problem.

Could you provide more details?

Thank you
Regards,
Mat

I'm unable to reproduce the problem.

Could you provide more details?

Thank you
Regards,
Mat

I have the default download folder set to d:\xxxxx but sometimes I do not want the files to go there. In the local browser pane i have another folder. It does not matter which. I drag and drop from the remote pane to the local pane, the files go to the queue (which i want), but the files are downloaded to the default download folder instead of the folder displayed in the local pane at the time of the drag&drop.

In Settings under Navigation I have "default drag&drop action" set to queue and "double click action" set to download-default.

I had been using SmartFTP v2.5.1005.15 before and i updated to 2.5.1007.1 because the one I had refused to open. It insisted I upgrade. This problem started as soon as i did the upgrade. It worked the way I want it to before. I am not sure where to look to fix this

Hello ..

Unfortunately I'm still unable to reproduce it.

Regards,
SmartFTP