How to automatcially re-connect and resume transfer after connection failure?

Hi

I am trying to transfer many, many files that amount to a few GB's. But after say 5 minutes the transfer cuts out. I have to then re-drag the files over to my PC, click the option to skip already transferred files and continue. I have to do this every 5 mins or so!

When I resume it connects and starts the transfer fine, so is there a setting or something to automatically reconnect and resume aborted transfers?

Here is the message I get:-

[08:29:40] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
[08:30:20] Timeout (40s).
[08:30:20] Active Help: https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/74
[08:30:20] Client closed the connection.
[08:30:20] Transfer failed.

Thanks

Use the queue for all transfers. You can make this the default action for drag & drop in the settings.

Hey think I am going to like this queue thing, never used it before. Seems to be workign. I dragged the files oon the server to the queue window and its going through them. I set some file clash rules so it doesn't overwrite all the ones I have downloaded already and it seems to be working. So thanks a lot.