Queue Transfer Issue

This issue is with v2.5.1006. I have an issue that occurs in about 1 out of every 5 file transfers from my local machine to my ftp server. I have enabled the Queue Transfer from the Queue/Direct Transfer selection button in between the local and remote files views. When I drag a file from my local machine to the remote machine, it automatically queues it.

However, the updates that I made to the file do not appear. I've only seen this issue with .html files, but I haven't tested it with others. I will make an update to an .html file (add an image or change text), but when I visit the page the update I made doesn't appear and usually there is some kind of html fragment that shows on the page (i.e. a <td>, <tr>, or any other tags without the opening bracket like so: td>). I hope that makes sense...I'm not sure how else I can explain it.

When I directly transfer the file without the queue the files update without an issue. To fix the issue while uploading using the queue, all I do is transfer the file again and then it works properly.

Any ideas? This isn't a cache issue, as I've tested this in multiple browsers and already have enabled "Update this page each visit" in Internet Explorer's internet settings. Thanks for your help.

Hello ..

Please post a log from a failed transfer using the Queue.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

Please post a log from a failed transfer using the Queue.

Regards,
Mat
That's the thing. The transfer does not fail. It claims the transfer is successful.

EDIT: I think I see the issue here.

On a transfer that works successfully, it does this:
[11:32:48] No rule matched. Default Action="Overwrite".

On a transfer that doesn't work and I need to retransfer, it does this:
[11:33:14] Rule "IF Destination Time=Recent AND Size=Smaller AND Transfer=No Matter THEN Resume" matched. Action="Resume".

I'm not sure exactly where these rules are coming from or how this works.

Hello ..

Please post the complete log.

You can change the File Exist rules in the Favorite Settings: Transfer -> File Exist dialog.
If you don't want to resume the files you may want to remove the rule that results in a Resume.
For example:
IF Destination Time=Recent AND Size=Smaller AND Transfer=No Matter THEN Resume"

Regards,
Mat
SmartFTP