Drag and drop issue in smartftp

I am implementing a ftp server.I am testing my server against Smartftp.I am encountering a strange issue.When i actually drag and drop a remote file to a remote folder in smart ftp .the file does not automatically get vanished.I will have to do a manual refresh for it to vanish.But for other ftp server like the linux ftp server,the file which is moved automatically vanishes.I am sending the proper status code from the server ,similar to what other server sends But the end result is different.Can you guide me as to what should be done so that file automatically vanishes.
Here is the client -server interaction that happens.:

[18:23:39] CWD /hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/ff
[18:23:40] 250 The directory has changed to /hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/ff/.
[18:23:40] PWD
[18:23:40] 257 "/hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/ff/" is current directory.
[18:23:40] TYPE I
[18:23:40] 200 Command TYPE accepted.
[18:23:40] SIZE 123.txt
[18:23:41] 502 Command SIZE has not been implemented.
[18:23:41] CWD /hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/ff
[18:23:41] 250 The directory has changed to /hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/ff/.
[18:23:41] PWD
[18:23:41] 257 "/hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/ff/" is current directory.
[18:23:41] DELE 123.txt
[18:23:42] 550 123.txt is not a valid file.
[18:23:42] RNFR /hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/123.txt
[18:23:42] 350 Requested file action for file /hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/123.txt is pending.
[18:23:42] RNTO /hhh/ocsadmin's Personal Workspace/Documents/2 b moved in/fgdfg/a b/ff/123.txt
[18:23:42] 250 Requested file action accepted. The file has been renamed.

I need to manually refresh for the file to vanish .I would to avoid doing that

Ps:We dont implement size command.

Hello ..

We are unable to reproduce the problem. Try to reproduce it with another FTP server.

Regards,
Mat
SmartFTP

I think you dint get my question.Smartftp behaviour is fine with other servers.The question is :What should i do to ensure that the behaviour is same for my ftp server.I am suspecting smartftp expects the status code in particular order or something that we are not honoring ,therefore the files does not vanish automatically and requires a manual refresh after a drag and drop.Can you give me the details as to what must be done for the file to be vanished....or the logic used in smartftp to decide when to make a file disappear and when not to.so that I can code my server in that way,
Thanks,
Vivek
Hello ..

We are unable to reproduce the problem. Try to reproduce it with another FTP server.

Regards,
Mat
SmartFTP

Please provide a test account on the FTP server and I will take a look at it.

Regards,
Mat