I CAN'T HAVE ACESS TO MY SITE BECOUSE OF THIS PROGRAM!

i am very sad becouse its the second time that this happens in my computer! I need to work in my site and today at 09:25 i was uplouding some files, and the just STOP, and now i can't have acess to my site, ftp, cpanel NOTHING AGAIN ! And this is the second time that this is happening, and this computer its new... hope that you help me, i dont want to have this problem again, that my other computer i dont use any more, please do something or tell me whats this probleme and what i have too do! Thanks

I will wait your answer

Hi, SmartFTP can't block cpanel or ftp sites, the problem is very likely server side.

Hi, SmartFTP can't block cpanel or ftp sites, the problem is very likely server side.

More or less the same happened to me: after downloading files from my site, on the next day I couldn't see my site with my computer (MIE and Firefox) but could see any other site whithout troubles. I have another computer on the same net, where I can see and work with my site whithout any problem.

This happened 2 weeks ago and since then I still can't see my site with this computer: I've tried everything, even installed Win XP again, changed Anti virus tools, etc. I can go trough any site except mine and those sites on the same server. My hosting says everything is OK and that I should look on my computer.