all my sFTP favorites etc. show up as video files

I have had to reformat my computer. Before I did, I copied my SFTP files to another drive. Now when I look at them, they show as video files and I am unable to bring back my settings, url's etc. What's happened? I did this once before and I didn't have any problems with the files. Now my Quick Folders, Custom Commands... they're all video files.... Could this be a windows problem? I'm using XP SP2 home.

Hello ...

Try to copy the files to your applicatoin data folder : %appdata%/SmartFTP/Client 2.0

In the future use the Backup Tool (Start -> All Programs -> SmartFTP Client -> Tools -> Backup Tool) that comes with SmartFTP to create a backup of your settings.

Regards,
-Mat

I have had to reformat my computer. Before I did, I copied my SFTP files to another drive. Now when I look at them, they show as video files and I am unable to bring back my settings, url's etc. What's happened? I did this once before and I didn't have any problems with the files. Now my Quick Folders, Custom Commands... they're all video files.... Could this be a windows problem? I'm using XP SP2 home.

Hi, for the "video files" thing you can ignore it, it's very likely that some video player thinks they are video files because .dat extension, but they are ok.