button does not work for html form

Hi, I finally got my web site up (metamorphosisdpr.com), but the order button does not work. I had it as a link to an html order form that I had created and it did not load with the rest of the site or the link is not working. The form opened in a new window when I previewed it on the browser and within the program, but now it does nothing. Can someone tell me how I can get this to work now? Thank you.

Hello ...
This is the 2nd time you are posting into the premium support forum. Please purchase a license at:
https://www.smartftp.com/buy.php

Regards,
SmartFTP

I am a premium member, I have been trying to find the place on the profile where I am suppose to put my License Key number. I wouldn't try to pull a fast one like that. Just let me know where the license number goes and no problem. Thanks

Hello ...

Click on "My Controls" on to the top of this page. Then click on "Edit Profile Information" (on the left) in the My Controls page.

Regards,
-Mat

Thanks Mat . . . all filled in. Now, can you help me on my form and button situation? Thanks much.

Thank you.
Unfortunately we aren't able to assist you with the design of your web site. You may want to check the links in your HTML file. Make sure that they are all relative. In case you have created a form in Frontpage your web server may need to offer Frontpage extensions.

Regards,
-Mat
SmartFTP