Established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

I get a message that the established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine and that server closed the connection, but the upload speed window indicates that the uploading is still going on. When I hit refresh, a bunch of lines scroll through. What's going on?

I am getting the same error message. "An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine." I got in here about a month ago and tried a couple of suggestions that I found. None of them worked. I have contacted my website host company and they say it is not there problem. I have been unable to upload to my website for 2 months now. Someone please help me!!!!!! Thanks!

I am getting the same error message. "An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine." I got in here about a month ago and tried a couple of suggestions that I found. None of them worked. I have contacted my website host company and they say it is not there problem. I have been unable to upload to my website for 2 months now. Someone please help me!!!!!! Thanks!

I received the same error message and I clicked on the link mb suggested. I tried some of the suggestions which did me no good at all. From what I am seeing here you have a choice of buying the pro version or trying a different ftp.
As Always,
arkay10

I received the same error message and I clicked on the link mb suggested. I tried some of the suggestions which did me no good at all. From what I am seeing here you have a choice of buying the pro version or trying a different ftp.
As Always,
arkay10

Hi, sorry I didn't get back with this sooner. I went over the tutorials from Smartftp several more times and then I tried to upload my stuff again. I honestly don't know what I was doing but it must have been wrong because it works just fine now. All I can suggest is to start over and make sure everything is correct.
As Always,
arkay10