Upgrade from 2.0 to 2.5

Hi.

This should be a very basic question, but I didn't get any answers through the Search feature of this forum.

I run 2.0 at this time and would like to upgrade to 2.5, keeping all my settings, favorites, ... basically everything the Backup backs up.

The automatic SFTP built-in feature to check the latest version is used. Then ... 2 possibilities. Either I run the downloaded .exe right away, which doesn't install 2.5, or I download the .exe and execute it later on, which installs 2.5 but all setttings are gone.

What's the correct procedure to be used to upgrade from 2.0 to 2.5 keeping the settings?

Many thanks!

If I do that, I get the "SmartFTP Client Setup" saying ... "Resuming the SmartFTP Client Setup Wizard - The Setup Wizard will complete the installation of SmartFTP Client on your computer. Click Install to continue or Cancel to exit the Setup Wizard."

When I click Install, I get the SmartFTP icon back on the desktop as well as the Start Menu entry (which I both removed after the 2.0 installation). Starting SmartFTP starts 2.0.

Hence ... no trace of any 2.5 installation.

What's wrong here?

Thanks,

The SFTPNSI.exe installation worked as expected (=fine). Thanks a lot!
What's the difference to the SFTPMSI.exe file?

Thanks,