Proxy settings for new builds

Hi there

I have had to return to an older version of SmartFTP (version 2.0.1002)
The reason for this is the proxy type settings in the later builds (starting 2.5.1005.27) don't seem to support the proxy I need to use. Specifically:
"USER user@host:port", being the setting for Wingate, Winproxy, CSM and others.

I have scanned through the forum and seen a similar post for "User@FireID@Host", and noted that there is supposed to be a type for that connection there, but I have not seen the connection type that I need and that particular type ("User@FireID@Host"), while close, is not useful to me.

Will later builds have this proxy type available?

I'm starting to get worried, because I'm now getting the message that this versiom of SmartFTP is about to expire and will soon no longer work.

Many thanks

Darrin

Hello ..

This proxy is still available. Look in the FTP->Connection->Proxy dialog in the favorite settings. Select "USER user@host" for the proxy type.

Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

This proxy is still available. Look in the FTP->Connection->Proxy dialog in the favorite settings. Select "USER user@host" for the proxy type.

Regards,
-Mat
Hi there Mat.

Hi there Mat.

I went and double checked. I was getting confused. In the favourite sttings, just above FTP, there is "Connection->Proxy"
So, seeing as this is an FTP client, that is where I was looking to set my proxy connection settings, and did not look any further.

Thanks for the help

Regards

Darrin