Total transfer progress indication

I've been using SmartFTP for a little while now and I love it but one feature I miss from BulletProof FTP is a total transfer progress meter.

For example when I upload several gigs of 1 or 2 MB files SmartFTP only shows me the progress and estimated completion time of the current file, not the entire transfer job.
Each file only takes 30 seconds or so, but the entire job will take 4 or 5 hours. The total progress is what I want to monitor.

Is there a way to see this info?

There is no way to accurately calculate the total number of files/bytes unless all directories in your transfer job are enumerated in advance.
Regards,
-Mat

Yeah exactly, so is there a way to use a queue? It would know the total size of all files set for transfer and could calculate the approximate finish time based on current transfer speed.

No because it doesn't make sense to enumerator all folders in advance.
Regards,
-Mat

Well it does make great sense when you want to know how long the batch is going to take to transfer...
Maybe a feature that only enumerates when you bring up the dialog showing that info. I was thinking it would go perfectly on the Statistic Popup.