small ftp server for windows

Hello,
Would anyone be willing to recommend a small ftp server for windows? One that you love.

Am running a home adsl game server under xp-pro. Would like to enable remote upload of files via ftp.
Then I will be able to use my notebook and upload mods or whatever with smartFTP when I am away or at school.

Have tried smallftpd - it does not allow listing of directorys from slash "/" or root.
Until I type the name of the "virtual directory" or configure smartFTP to goto a specific "virtual directory" on the ftp server at login.
When smartftp sends a "FEAT" or "NOOP" command, smallftpd generates "500 command not understood".
Or if I want to view a text file that is on the ftp server. smartftp sends "MDTM", smallftpd generates "500 command not understood".

Guess I could live with some small problems. Understanding that smallftpd only supports the following commands:
4. List of supported commands :

- ABOR, CDUP, CWD, DELE, LIST, MKD, PASS, PASV, PORT, PWD, QUIT, REST,
RETR, RMD, RNFR, RNTO, SIZE, STORE, SYST, TYPE, USER.

But ya know like most folks, I want a small ftp server for windows that is 100% compatible with smartFTP.

Tia,

thanks, am using quick 'n easy ftpservice it is a little larger but seems to work well. catchy name reminds me of xgirlfriend, i like to think of her as the xbox.