Reboot and all settings gone

Hi,

My system was acting up earlier and i was forced to reboot. I had upgraded from v2.0 something or other the other day to the latest beta and it had been working fine at that point.

I have my application installed on p:\ which is an encrypted drive along with my queue and favorites. From what I can tell, if nothing else my favorites are there in the p:\ and when i check the folders in settings/general .... it has all the correct paths, yet for some reason it is not picking it up. Everything seems to have gone to default or something and I do not know how to reset it to read the information on p:\

Any ideas?

Hello ..

1. Install the latest version from
https://www.smartftp.com/download

2. Always post your system information (Menu: Help->About)

Regards,
SmartFTP

I fixed the problem. In the newer SmartFTp the settings are in a different directory than the older one. I had to point it to the new location. I should not have had to do that tho

Hello ..

All the settings - beside the Favorites - are in the same location. SmartFTP will automatically convert your Favorites.dat to the new XML Favorites. Are you able to reproduce the problem?

Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

All the settings - beside the Favorites - are in the same location. SmartFTP will automatically convert your Favorites.dat to the new XML Favorites. Are you able to reproduce the problem?

Regards,
-Mat

This problem no, i never tried to, I simply looked in the install dir, noticed that things were not where they had been, and moved things where they should have been, and all worked.