Sync Navigation

Hi:

I thought the Sync Navigation was suppose to sync the folders of the local and remote windows so one does not have to navigate to the desired folder in the local and then repeat the navigation in the remote.

Do I understand this correctly? If so, then it does not seem to work.

NEVERMIND! All of a sudden the sync nav is working!

TIme for bed I think.

Is there a way to have this option enabled by default for favourites? or even as a general setting for the program itself?

Hello ..

It cannot be enabled by default because you have to link some folders first. The "links" are saved though.

Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

It cannot be enabled by default because you have to link some folders first. The "links" are saved though.

Regards,
-Mat
Hi, right I think I get you. I've setup SmartFTP to open a new local browser on connection and configured my local 'mirror' folder root to open when I connect. But I guess this isn't the only way you can setup your workspace.

I did kind of expect to see a checkbox in [ General ] > [ Local ] > On Connect > "Automatically Enable Sync Navigation"

but as there are a lot of options I wanted to make sure it wasn't somewhere else, however as there isn't I'll carry on manually enabling it instead.

Thanks