import favorites

Have checked the entire forum without a solution.
I backed up my favorites from FTP on the Windows 2000. After installing Windows Vista Ultimate I imported the favorites. The favorites appear in the quick connect drop down menu but do not appear in the ftp address toolbar window and work. Any way of getting them to also appear in the address window from the quick connect menu? Tried everything without success.

The Favorites listed in the Address Bar combo box represent the History. Connect to your Favorite and it will get added to the History respectively the Address Bar.

Regards,
-Mat

The Favorites listed in the Address Bar combo box represent the History. Connect to your Favorite and it will get added to the History respectively the Address Bar.

Regards,
-Mat

Matt,
I am brain dead in loading and working with Windows Vista. Been running Window 2000 for years and loved the program for its stability...but all the newer versions of Adobe...etc. will not function in 2000.
If I understand you if I go to the quick connect button and click on each address it will put it into history and then into the address bar window? Can't I just do it more simply....got a lot of addresses.

Hello ..

There is no other way. But you can go to the Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites. In the Favorites window select all your favorites and right-click on the selection and click on "Connect" in the context menu.
Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

There is no other way. But you can go to the Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites. In the Favorites window select all your favorites and right-click on the selection and click on "Connect" in the context menu.
Regards,
-Mat

Got it...thanks. Seemed to be a lot of work to begin with but it went fast. Would be helpful to just select all and click add to history. But I am delighted to get it going. Thanks again.