Uploading multiple files

Hi all!
I just reinstalled SmartFTP after quite a long absence, and just using Explorer.
Coming back, I needed to do an upload of about 50 updated files at once.
Although I could naturally select the ones I wanted to upload, no matter how I attempted to copy them over, it would only copy one of them.
I had to do them individually. I was beginning to get cross-eyed.

Any suggestions on why this is happening? Or what I or SmartFTP isn't doing correctly?
Thanks,
Christine

If anyone can help I have a similar problem. I try to upload a folder with multiple files in it and only about 9 or 10 of them actually ended up on my web server. Any other FTP program I used will uplad everything, so I'm pretty sure it's a problem with SmartFtp and not my web serverI am using an evaluation trial of SmartFtp, is that way it will only let me upload a few files at once? Can you upload everything at once if you have the registered version of SmartFtp? I look for a setting to change that might allow me to fix this, but didn't find anything. I files are all different formates, if that matters (txt, exe, zip, jp...)
Please help.

I am having trouble seeing what I have added to smartftp. I have a school site that I am trying to get up and running and can't seem to see my files on my site. Can anyone help?

If anyone can help I have a similar problem. I try to upload a folder with multiple files in it and only about 9 or 10 of them actually ended up on my web server. Any other FTP program I used will upload everything, so I'm pretty sure it's a problem with SmartFtp and not my web server I am using an evaluation trial of SmartFtp, is that way it will only let me upload a few files at once? Can you upload everything at once if you have the registered version of SmartFtp? I look for a setting to change that might allow me to fix this, but didn't find anything. I files are all different formates, if that matters (txt, exe, zip, jp...)
Please help.

Not sure if this is the same thing going wrong with anyone else's ftp problems, but I fixed mine by changing the transfer type to binary instead of auto (which works fine with all the other ftp clients I've ever tried) You can do this by clicking on the Binary Transfer Button in the tool bar inside the remote window. It looks like an icon of 1's and 0's with an arrow on the button, good luck.