Forbiden file name?

Hi All,

Here is my Problem:

As you probably know, it is being very snowy here in Seattle, as a result, I have lost my connection (due to my ISP going off line) or to the Phone lines going down.

Whenever this happens, a file with a name like .pureftpd-upload.456dc9fb.15.34a.864458a shows up in the Avi folder on my site.

The Question, How do I get rid of the pureftpd-upload.456dc9fb.15.34a.864458a file?

Thanks in advance,

T'sarveK

[quote name='T'sarveK' post='38388' date='Nov 30 2006, 05:03 PM']
Hi All,
Here is my Problem:
As you probably know, it is being very snowy here in Seattle, as a result, I have lost my connection (due to my ISP going off line) or to the Phone lines going down.

Whenever this happens, a file with a name like .pureftpd-upload.456dc9fb.15.34a.864458a shows up in the Avi folder on my site.
The Question, How do I get rid of the pureftpd-upload.456dc9fb.15.34a.864458a file?

Thanks in advance,

T'sarveK
[/quote]

Hi All,
Well I see that atleast 30 of you have looked at this post, and still no Ideas???
Come on, Y'all can not have not expereinced this when your server dropped the ball, really.

T'sarveK

[quote name='T'sarveK' post='38416' date='Dec 4 2006, 12:19 PM']
Hi All,
Well I see that atleast 30 of you have looked at this post, and still no Ideas???
Come on, Y'all can not have not expereinced this when your server dropped the ball, really.

T'sarveK
[/quote]
Relax. Chill, Dude. It is a solvable problem. I've had the same problem *many* times using a satellite connection. The only two solutions I've found:

If you have shell access, simply login and delete from the command prompt.

If you don't have shell, open a ticket with your hosting provider and they will delete it for you.

Happy Holidays.