How do I see color coded files/folders?

Hello! I'm very new to SmartFTP and to this forum. If I did not post in the correct place, please excuse me.

I know that it's possible to identify files and folders that have been modified on the remote server with color codes. I just can't find how to activate that feature in my SmartFTP. Please tell me how.

Thank you!

Sorry, this is *not* possible anymore. In SmartFTP 1.x, it used to be the case that files / folders that were new since the last directory listing were colored differently. This feature has (unfortunately) been removed in SmartFTP 2.x, because several users found it confusing. If you would like to see this feature (as an option) in SmartFTP 2.x again, please file a Feature Request in the forum.

Sorry, this is *not* possible anymore. In SmartFTP 1.x, it used to be the case that files / folders that were new since the last directory listing were colored differently. This feature has (unfortunately) been removed in SmartFTP 2.x, because several users found it confusing. If you would like to see this feature (as an option) in SmartFTP 2.x again, please file a Feature Request in the forum.

Thank you for you reply. It is a shame that this features has gone.