Scheduled tasks

Hi all,

I have a scheduled transfer and thought that it was failing to be carried out (daily) because I closed the application down. However I found the setting that told it to minimize to the system tray. Having done that I made a point of minimizing the application and then waited. Imagine my horror when the application seemed to process the items in the queue (from my schedule) and then closed itself down! How can I keep SmartFtp up and working so that it can process these tasks daily? Is there a way to make SmartFtp a service?

Any help greatly appreciated as I've been banging my head against this particular wall far too long now.

Regards
Chris

Hi, stop the queue before add the file to the queue, then right click over it->Schedule, enable it, and enable Recurrence at desired frecuency, you also can enable monitor local file to upload the file only if it's changed and enable queue again.

Hi, stop the queue before add the file to the queue, then right click over it->Schedule, enable it, and enable Recurrence at desired frecuency, you also can enable monitor local file to upload the file only if it's changed and enable queue again.

Thanks for the response and what you suggest is perfectly correct but I did stop the queue before adding the file and then set the schedult with recurrence set to daily. I also set the system to "Idle" on completion of the transfer (Tools ~ Settings ~ Queue ~ On Queue Complete) but SmartFtp still closes the application down when the transfer has taken place.

Any other ideas?