This is really confusing!

Here, we started with the jsopher account logging into the server. It session is blue and behind the current tab.

Then from the toolbar, we logged into the jason account.

The new tab that opened (yellow) says 'jsopher' but is actually 'jason', as evidenced from the home directory shown.

Older versions of smart ftp never got this right either. It is confusing as hell, as we usualyl have severa accounts on one domain going at once.

Can we get the tabs titles correctly?

I don't think this is a bug. Try to rename your favorite item in the Edit Favorites window (Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites). Look in the "Quick Connect" folder if you cannot find it.

Regards,
SmartFTP

I don't think this is a bug. Try to rename your favorite item in the Edit Favorites window (Menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites). Look in the "Quick Connect" folder if you cannot find it.

Regards,
SmartFTP

I found it, foudn the entry, fixed it, but now that presents me with a new error.
when Ihave an existing session in the address bar named %site% - %user% then go tot he login tool bar and put in another account I get:
Incomplete URL or host.

I think the problem is the address bar is using the username as part of the site. When I remove the username, it then works.

So... why not do what I thought it was doing in the first place which is:
%site% - %user%
and not store site with user. Doing so created the original confusion as well as this new confusion.