JPG Upload always incomplete even that SmartFTP says its complete

When I'm uploading JPG images the transfered files are always smaller than the orginals. For example an 3.5 Mb Jpg is only 2.2 Mb after I transfered it to the ftp site. When opening the transfered files, the lower part of the images is missing.
And that happens even that SmartFTP says the upload is 100% complete
When using CuteFtp instead it works like it should. Any suggestions?

Hi, use global queue to be sure of complete transfers.

Hi, use global queue to be sure of complete transfers.

What is the global queue? Same as transfer queue (which seems only to work for downloads)?

Allright, I found out about the Temporary and Transfer Queue but its still not working. My upload now sits in the Transfer queue window and the status constantly changes from "connecting" to "re-transfer" to "Uload 0/250kb" and then again to "connecting" and so on, without uploading one byte.
The logfile is showing up one noop after the next....

I'm having the same problem since I upgraded to the new version. None of my jpegs upload completely though SmartFTP claims that they have.
I still haven't figured out how to fix this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Use queue, be sure if click play and double click on item to get log and paste it here.

Use queue, be sure if click play and double click on item to get log and paste it here.

still doesn't work
reducing the max. transfer rate helps but now the files will only be transfered 98%...

still doesn't work
reducing the max. transfer rate helps but now the files will only be transfered 98%...

Got it !!! It had to do with my Satellite connection. I had to set the software up to a socks5 connections using the satellite modem as host on port 9203.

Thanks for the help anyways.