Remote-to-Remote File Transfers

I thought I saw somewhere that SmartFTP can transfer files from one remote system to another. I know this is not possible from the FTP command line in Windows, Linux, or Unix.

Perhaps I imagined that remote-to-remote transfers are possible with SmartFTP. It would sure help when changing web-hosts for a domain (as I'm about to do).

Robert,

That was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!!!

SmartFTP is so much easier to use for my humane society and church work. As a web developer (and application developer) for 35 years, I've had to suffer with WS_FTP for about 10 years. Even the simplest task, such as deleting a folder with all sub-folders, was time-consuming and painful. And server-to-server? Hah...forget about it.

I wish I'd found SmartFTP years ago. It would have alleviated so much frustration. This is one of the few, and best, shareware programs I've bought. And only $37. Just...wow...

I read teh tutorial on FXP
but when i hit the start button
I get a snooze icon - says waiting retry?
I can UP and DOWN to each server ok
and receving server says fxp ok

I read teh tutorial on FXP
but when i hit the start button
I get a snooze icon - says waiting retry?
I can UP and DOWN to each server ok
and receving server says fxp ok

I'm having trouble transfer remote-to-remote also, use to work in older version of smartFTP. I'm getting error msg: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
I also can UP and DOWN to each server ok.